Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A Phenomenal Indian has made every Indian Proud

A.R.Rahman wins "2008 L.A Film Critics Award"

A.R.Rahman is a phenomenal in Indian Music. Every year, he wins some awards or recognitions and makes his fans happy. But this year, for a change, his achievement brings us a great joy and pride. This news makes not only his fans happy but also every Indian. This news not only makes you happy, but also makes you feel proud.

Our legend has won an International Award by working for the movie "Slumdog Millionaire". Yes, this Legend has won "2008 L.A Film Critics Award" for best musical score for the movie "Slumdog Millionaire". He has made the whole nation proud.

This news has made me very happy. I'm elated. I'm proud. I can proudly say to my e-pals (of various countries) that our music director has won an international award.

Congratulations to A.R.Rahman for this acheivement and hearty thanks to him for making us proud.

It's widely said that "any actor who gets a nod from the LA critics is sure to win a nomination from the Academy". I wish this comes true. I wish him all the best. Hope he brings home an Oscar!

Ref:

On Cloud nine,
Vini...

No comments: