A quick review of “Kadhalil Vizhundhen”
This is one of the different movies in Tamil Film Industry. In fact, an untold story. Kadhalil Vizhundhen is all about a guy who lives with the corpse of his girlfriend thinking that she is still alive. Hmmm… Doesn’t that sound different? Yes, a romance of rare genre! A must watch movie!
Why I liked this movie?
* The story of this movie which is really strong.
* Nakul and the new face Sunaina. Perfect chemistry! Sunaina shines well.
* Vijay Antony’s music. Not for the songs but for the background score. Outstanding BGM for romance scenes elevates the movie to another level. BGM played during the “balloon” scene was my favorite.
* Vijay Milton’s cinematography is another plus.
* The climax.
Why, I may not watch this movie again?
* Sluggish Screenplay for such a powerful story is a big minus. Even though the scene, where we actually come to know that Nakul is mentally abnormal, makes us sit up, the poor screenplay following this scene makes us feel bored.
* Director could have done without a villain.
* Stunts and Songs overdose.
Verdict of Vinith:
Go, watch the movie once. Satisfaction of watching a good movie is guaranteed!
How do you discover new music?
1 day ago