Friday, October 17, 2008

Haunting Song

It is always a great pleasure to listen to a haunting/soothing song continually! Isn't it? Now, I've got one such song in my player which doesn't allow me to remove it from the list neither does it allow me to jump to the next song.

This is a simple melody with very minimal orchestration and powerful lyrics that express the pangs of separation (or a love failure). The solo violin in the second interlude and the female voice make my eyes wet. Kudos to this Trio!

Song: Anal Mele Panithuli
Music: Harris Jeyaraj
Lyrics: Thamarai
Singer: Sudha Raghunathan

This song easily beats the other two gems, Mundhinam and Nenjukkulle!

2 comments:

Prakash Srinivasan said...

Even I am loving this song after many listens, it grows on you :) First it sounded dull but now its too good!!

Vinith said...

Yes Prakash. This is a soul stirring song..truly...